*UPDATE* as of 3/14/23 there is a New Sampler Issue. It is the same as what is outlined here in this blog, however we have a new and updated main pattern! You can find the new sampler in the button below or on the blog. You can also find the old Nouveau Pattern that was in this sampler for sale on our pattern shop.
Earlier this year we decided to discontinue our Pilot issue because we no longer felt that it was an accurate representation of who we are here at Modish Quilter and what we are all about (you can read more about that Pilot Issue here). So, before we headed off to Quilt Con 2022, we decided to create a brand new sampler issue that felt more true to who we are! We put a lot of hard work into it and are proud to offer this sampler to you as as way of introducing ourselves!
What's in the Sampler Issue?
We wanted this mini issue to really feel like a smaller version of our full sized issues. Don’t be fooled though- it is jam packed with fun quilty goodness!
This issue includes:
- Editor’s Notes to introduce ourselves and MQ Magazine
- A brand new, gorgeous, MQ Original pattern called “Nouveau”
- Article on different types of modern styles
- Pouch Tutorial with alternative styles to match which kind of modern quilter you are
- An indoor plant column (because we always have one)
- And our signature “Cook Less, Sew More” recipe column
- Last but not lease- beautiful pictures and inspiration
Join our newsletter list and get your copy of the Sampler Issue!
Which Top 5 Modern QuiLTER ARE you?
The Sampler Issue will help walk you through the different types of modern quilter and you can choose which one fits you best. Then you can choose the correlating pattern for our notions pouch that you can make!